#WeLoveOurHood Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except insofar as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The lucky draw is open to all South African Residents who are above the age of 18 and who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of the Promoter, its affiliated companies or any Pam Golding Franchisees or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition (“excluded persons”), or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of any excluded persons.
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not follow the below 3 steps in full.
- In order to qualify for the lucky draw, entrants must:
6.1 Take a scenic photograph anywhere in one of the designated areas referred to in 7 below and add this photograph as a comment on the competition post published by the Pam Golding Properties – Durbanville & surrounds Facebook page.
6.2 Include the hashtag #WeLoveOurHood in the same post comment.
6.3 Tag at least one Facebook Friend in the caption.
- Only photographs that are captured within the following designated areas will qualify:
Welgedacht, Oude Westhof, Van Riebeeckshof, Kanonberg, Clara Anna Fontein, Belvedere Verona, Aurora, Protea Valley, Loevenstein, Selborne Blomvlei, Hoheizen, Tygervalley Waterfront, De Bron, Ridgeworth, Bella Rosa Kennedy, Welgemoed, Door de Kraal, Kenridge, Durbanville Hills, Durbanville, Eversdal Everglen, Eversdal Heights, D’Urbanvale, Vygeboom, Sonstraal Heights, Stellenridge, Stellenberg Stellenryk, Vierlanden, Bergsig, Proteaville, Nerina, Goedemoed, Uitzicht Crest, Fairtrees, Bergshoop, Sonstraal East, Valmary Park, Sonstraal, Amanda Glen, Wellway Park East, Graanendal and Pinehurst.
- If you are uncertain about whether an area is within the permitted range, please email email@example.com.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted.
- By entering this competition, you are consenting to:
10.1 your entry photograph(s) being published in any marketing material of the Promoter (online & offline) for no consideration;
10.2 your name, surname, and winning photograph being published on our Facebook page(s).
By entering into this competition you warrant that any entry photograph(s) is original, you are the copyright holder of any entry photograph(s) and its making did not constitute an infringement of any copyright or any other right and indemnify the Promoter against any claim made against it in respect of the publication of the photograph(s) as contemplated in 10 above.
The prize will go to one name, selected at random via an independent auditor, after the closing date of 31 March 2021.
The winner will be announced on the Pam Golding Properties – Durbanville & surrounds Facebook page within 1 week of the competition closing date (31 March 2021).
If you have won the Takealot.com voucher, you will be contacted via our above Facebook page. You will be asked to confirm your phone number and email address within 5 working days of the Promoter’s Facebook post confirming the winner. The prize will be emailed to you within 10 working days of receiving your response.
Failure to confirm your phone number and e-mail address within the stipulated period will result in disqualification and a new winner will be selected at random.
The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Lindy Snyman
you might also like
Monday 12th of April 2021
Monday 12th of April 2021
Monday 15th of February 2021