Father’s Day Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except insofar as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The lucky draw is open to all South African Residents who are above the age of 18 and who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of the Promoter, its affiliated companies or any Pam Golding Franchisees or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition (“excluded persons”), or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of any excluded persons.
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not follow the below 2 steps in full.
- In order to qualify for the lucky draw, entrants must:
6.1 Share the competition post on social media.
6.2 Tag at least 3 Facebook Friends in the caption.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted.
- By entering this competition, you are consenting to:
8.1 Your name, surname, and winning photograph being published on our Facebook page(s).
- The prize will go to one name, selected at random via an independent auditor, after the closing date of 17 June 2021.
- The winner will be announced on the Pam Golding Properties – Western Seaboard Facebook page on the closing date of the competition (17 June 2021).
- If you have won the Father’s Day voucher, you will be contacted via our above Facebook page.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by The Know - Pam Golding Properties
you might also like
Friday 30th of July 2021
Friday 12th of February 2021